m o u n t a i n s

Thursday, January 2, 2014


these are some of my favorite pics over the weekend when we went out and explored the mountains. I got a chance to finally get out my camera and capture some pretty good pictures. 

My dad and brother loved it out here and didn't want to leave they had the chance to explore further wyoming and headed up to The grand teton national park, which is suppose to be gorgeous in the summer,  & still looked really good in the winter from the pics they had took, I was jelly I couldnt go but we are defiantly planing a trip to yellowstone and Teton this coming summer. 


*  enter the state necklace giveaway here *

4 comments

  1. Your pictures are incredible! This place looks so beautiful, and it seems as though you had a wonderful time. Wonderful post.

    http://hannahrosewolfe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, beautiful pictures! i just love adventuring! cute blog, lady! (:

    xo samantha
    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.