Hunter rain boots.

Friday, January 10, 2014

sweater// heals over head  pants//f21 boots// hunter under shirt//free people beanie// zumiez


The last few days the snow was just slowly melting and all that was left was slush, hubs got me hunter boots for my birthday a few months back and I only have been wearing them  when it rains and slushes, I know I know. Call me crazy but I don't like them to dirty, not that slush doesn't make them dirty its easy to wipe them off... and I find that if i wear them in the snow my feet freeze off. But my are they so comfy my favorite boots, other than my uggs that are about 6 years old.. and what do you know, we just so happen to be in the mountains again, hey why not?  Here are a few of my favorite pics, and happy friday happy weekend!!


2 comments

  1. These are really lovely photos. I hate that problem with wellington boots, they keep you dry, look great and are so comfortable but make your feet so cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh I know! they have liners for them, I just layer my socks :)

      xo

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.