Monday, January 13, 2014




a few weeks back my brother and dad drove out here to see me, and they had the honor of driving to grand Teton national park, I am so jealous they got to go! the truck is a two seater, so i stayed back and let them enjoy traveling around. I only live a few hours from there so i have all the time in the world to head up that way… and after seeing their pictures we will be making a trip up there this summer. 

The summer time at Teton is its peak season so I am so so so beyond ready for warmer weather, camping, hopefully a trip to hawaii in the works, and some fun times!  here are some of the shots they got! :) ps that is a baby moose and a momma! 


2 comments

  1. Wow these are some seriously beautiful photos. Love it!

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. They took some great shots. I love the bison! This place looks really gorgeous. I think I'll have to add it to my travel wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.