wild fire

Friday, December 27, 2013



Hey guys! Sorry i took an unexpected break from blogging for a few days over christmas.. hope you all had a great holiday! I can't believe it is already over , and now new years is coming up. My brother and dad left today to head out to see us and will be here early in the morning and I am so excited, get ready for tons of pictures and hopefully a lot of posts and a fun giveaway tomorrow! 

this was taken a few days ago and actually there were three "wild horses but I got pretty close to his one so i thought id share :)

4 comments

  1. I also can't believe it is already over, we just have New Years to look forward too now!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photograph! I know the last week has flown by 2013 is almost over can't believe it! X

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.