Wednesday, December 4, 2013




we got hit with a snow storm last night and everything is coded in white dust. I love this kind of snow it is so thick and perfect snow man making material. Everything is white, and cliche I know it is beginning to look a lot like christmas :) I never use to think I liked christmas but this year something different inside makes it seem cozier maybe it is because we have our own place and all the christmas decor is out and the tree is up, the snow storm was like the cherry on the cake. 

minus the family who I am planning on seeing after the holidays :)

6 comments

  1. It's so beautiful! I especially love that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you have snow! It looks gorgeous! I live in a desert, so I'm happy to see rain a handful of times each year! I look forward to your future posts ; D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist's, foodie's, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much gorgeous! the snow is crazy over here! I will try to send some your way! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I've always wanted a white Christmas, and these pictures look right out of a magazine! Except my Christmases in New York are usually dirty snow, and Christmases in California are warm, haha. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw thank you I know I lived in Arizona last year and nothing but a short sleeve and jeans! I miss snow for christmas without it it is just weird to me!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.