rambles

Tuesday, December 17, 2013


there really hasn't been to much going on around here lately just getting ready for christmas next week! and doing some much needed christmas shopping! I know i say this a ton but i honestly can not believe that it is almost christmas a week from tomorrow!? where does the time literally go? because right now I feel like I just can't catch up.  The snow is almost all melted and it looks patchy outside. I am hoping for a white christmas this year! and hoping that it sticks for christmas if we do get another snow storm which I'm sure we will.

brother and dad head out next week and I am so excited! I promise you will see new pictures soon :) 

1 comment

  1. I'm hoping for a white Christmas as well. :)
    H

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.