a picture is worth a thousand words

Wednesday, December 4, 2013


this is by far my favorite picture of my brother and I when we were little. isn't he cute! he was nice then. Just kidding he still is. but its a funny relationship between a brother and sister you are young and love each other and teach each other funny things like jumping off the back of the couch to "fly"with a blanket around our necks as our capes. sister makes a successful landing brother breaks his arm. not so successful landing. then you grow up together and hate each other and call each other names and make each other mad like no one else can. then sister gets married and moves away to North carolina, brother misses sister, sister misses brother. brother comes out to visit and we had a great time. over the years I have been away from home have been the hardest. And brother and I have grown closer and miss each other and love each other. and when we see each other it is like we have never been apart. which is why I'm so excited to say brother will be coming out here soon with my dad to visit! I am so excited! 

1 comment

  1. it's always so awesome to meet your family again! :D the picture of you and your brother is so cute!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.