A little porch decor

Wednesday, December 11, 2013


sorry i have been sort of gone for a bit, with the weather being so cold and snowy I have really stayed in and haven't done much of anything. I did however, manage to decorate the porch with some pretty colorful christmas lights. It looks so pretty when they are on and lit up! I know I say it a lot but i really can't believe christmas is only a few weeks away. My brother and dad are planning a trip out here for their first time and I am so excited to have them here. So once that happens nothing much exciting around here lately. I do need to get motivated and get out my beautiful camera, maybe I shall start that tomorrow ;) Until then an old fave :


“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us because unfathomable. We can never have enough of nature.” ― Henry David Thoreau, Walden: Or, Life in the Woods

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.