DIY mason jar snow globe

11/30/2013


I had so much fun making these and they were so easy,with christmas coming up these are the perfect gift for someone special and you can customize them. 

things you need
>jars I used mason jars
>fake snow 
>glue gun
>little figures found mine at walmart in the christmas section
>ribbon optional


glue the figures you choose to use to the lid of the mason jar, add your fake snow secure you're lid and add a bow and your finished :) simple as that. I also tried one with water and if you would like to do that jut add distilled water and liquid clear corn syrup. I hope you try these and had as much fun as I did making them, I think it has become my new hobby.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is the cutest idea! i need to make some this year!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw love these Idea, my little niece is coming this weekend and I'm looking for some lovely DIY to make with her!
    Love,

    TFD | THE FASHION DISTRICT

    Latest post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw adorable! Let me know if you end up making them : )

      xx

      Delete