christmas tree

Tuesday, November 26, 2013











over the weekend we decided to put up the christmas tree! I dont know why or what made us do it before thanksgiving but I have really been loving everything christmas as of lately. Hank loved the tree and was scared of it at first, but then it soon became a comfy spot to lay his sleepy head. 

this time of year is always hard on me, being so far away from family and not being able to travel right now has really been sinking in.. thanksgiving is one of my favorites because of the food and everyone gets together! this year its different. Hubs and I will be celebrating our vary own thanksgiving  this year, and christmas which should be sweet and simple. how was your weekend? giveaway on the blog coming soon! :)

6 comments

  1. Your decorations are so pretty and your tree is awesome!
    I hope your Christmas holidays will be wonderful,even if you don't spend them with your family.♥

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting up the Christmas tree is so much fun, one of the highlights of the holiday season! Love your dog, so cute.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh! I know i couldnt wait! thanks so much gorgeous!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so in the mood for Christmas right now!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! I am following u<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.