a girls best friend

Monday, November 4, 2013

it seems like every time we take a drive out to the mountains we stay out longer than we should. This time we went out at sunset and it was so beautiful. the lighting was perfect and the sun was a golden yellow in the sky, hazing down on us as we played till dusk. This little buddy of mine decided he wanted to be a mammas boy and roam wild with me. he explored what he could and wasn't still the hole  time. 

He is truly my best friend. you never loved until you have a pet. I know it sounds corny. but its true from the first day we picked him out, and picked him up it was love at first sight. The way he looked up at me with those big brown eyes. that was it. right there. I knew he had my heart and I had his. Till this day on he always will be my best friend. 

I   l o v e  y o u  h a n k e r s

6 comments

  1. I love your pictures and your sense of style. I live in Colorado so this is a look that totally resonates with me. I am following your blog now...love it!

    XO Melissa

    Sale Rack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much for your kind words melissa! :) I have yet to go to colorado but plan too soon! hear nothing but beautiful things!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow these photos are stunning! I feel the same way about my dog, shes everything to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much doll! they really are a best friend :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. So cute. I want a puppy soooo bad. They are so cute. And they truly do become your best friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do! I hope you get your fury friend sooon!!

      xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.