10/12/2013

outfit// chambray//AE old Jeans//thrifted Boots//thrifted// bracelet// thrifted

It was so nice out today I decided to take hankers out west to the mountains :) He had fun but then sat in the truck for the majority of the time.. I got a chance to play around with my new camera that I am oh so in love with! I  seriously cant wait till our next trip back home so I can capture millions of pictures that are crystal clear! not like my other camera wasn't good but this one focuses so much better!

on to other things... the thrift store got the best of me today. I got that cute little bracelet for a dolla I know I know I will definitely be doing a post soon about all of my good findings there may be a part 2 ;) hope you're all having a good weekend so far!

You Might Also Like

1 comments