lately

10/28/2013


I have been relying on my phone a tone lately for pictures and what not. I know i need to bust out my camera but it seems so convenient when you have a phone at your finger tips. maybe its just me but lately i have been so busy with a new job and trying to keep up with everything. 

I took a mini break these past few days to collect some inspiration and get back to blogging.  There are so many distractions going around us at all times its nice to take breaks and collect thoughts and get inspired by new things! these are just some of what life has been like threw my phone

 ps. that ice cream is seriously the best ben and jerry you my friend have competition. 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Just found your blog, love it! Looking forward to reading more. Your pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of your pup is so cute!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Hes like a person i swear haha

      Delete
  3. Love these pictures! Way to be a phone photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks gorgeous! :) It so much easier to get out your phone then camera!

      xx

      Delete
  4. lovely post!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete