these boots.

9/23/2013


sweater//moms tank//f21 jeans//target boots//boutique

over the weekend hubs and  I went out and took a little trip down the road and headed into the mountains. It was a chilly day and I could finally wear my fringe boots I got at a local boutique for 15 bucks! & they are supper comfy. I could wear them all year round. weird? yeah just a little.

 anyway everything is slowly dying and becoming crunchy. The leaves are falling and the grass is slowly fading into a light brown. Fall has finally made its way here in the Midwest. I cant complain. I love this time of year and sweaters boots, hot chocolate, and the holidays. There is just something cozy about it. I also picked up some chai tea in vanilla like I mentioned in previous post. with the weather change comes allergies and cold season and thats exactly what i have been dealing with the past few days.


cheers to fall!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Whole outfit is so my style. Love the fringe boots girl!! So so cute!

    xx,
    Becky
    cellajane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!! So cute (:

    <3 Colleen
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely connecting with you on IFB, you have a beautiful space :) I'm looking for a blogloving link but can't find one, am i missing it?!

    Stay in touch
    xx Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The boots are so unique and fun!

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these boots on you! and i love all of these photographs!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete