part 3

Friday, September 6, 2013



are you getting sick of seeing these yet? I promise this is the last one! and It happens to be my favorite, best for last right? right. Hank is such a goof like I said in my last post he has gotten in the habit of picking up his leash and brining it to me and I just so happened to catch it on camera ;) Hes so smart. 

We are counting down the days to move into the new place!
only a week and some days! on a better not its friday!
 and its one of those gloomy overcast comfy cozy sleepy lazy days.
 Have a good weekend!


3 comments

  1. eep! moving into a new place is so exciting! i remember moving in to my very own apartment with jerry for the first time. its the best :)
    it's really bonding too because you're starting something new together and it's exciting. good luck to you two! hope you have a smooth move <3

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! we are in an apartment now and are just upgrading to be bigger one but it will still be new and exciting!
      <3

      Delete
  2. lovely pics <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3426
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.