labor day weekend part 1

9/03/2013


 I am so bummed its Tuesday and the weekend is over. Hubs and I wanted to take hank swimming for the first time So we found a little lake and hank jumped right in at first he was drinking the water then he started splashing around :) We never heard of this place and its not to far from home and I got some pretty gorgeous pictures! blue skies and the tree reflection on the water was just amazing! It was soo pretty. We are already planning for our next trip on hubs next day off to spend the whole day up there, pack a lunch, swim and possibly go camping before this hot warm weather is over. I cant wait to go back! since i took so many pictures there will be a part two ;) hope you all had a nice labor day weekend!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. amazing pics <3
    check out my latest post:fashionglow.ro/?p=3412
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete