9/02/2013

fall




Draped waterfall cardigan // Old Navy pullover hoodie// H&M acrylic sweater, // Minnetonka suede boots // The Sak  shoulder bag /// Long slouchy beanie




 I don't know about the rest of you but fall is my favorite time of year and I cant wait for it to get here! There is just something about the crisp air, apple cider, over sized sweaters and beanies just to name a few of my faves ;) 

So i thought I would put a little something together of things I have been loving for this fall. You can kind of see a grey pattern which screams cozy to me! not to mention those Minnetonka booties! cutest! Who else is ready for fall? and the holidays? :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. love the boots <3
    check ot my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3412
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete