B&W

Friday, September 20, 2013


some of my faves are black and white. Its amazing what Black and white can do to a photo. don't get me wrong I love color but Black and white just has a sort of moment frozen effect to me. 

I have been kind of sort of neglecting my camera as of late. Mostly because I have been feeling under the weather due to weather change and the air becoming more crisp than usual.

anyhow...
I picked up some vanilla chi tea and it is simply delish. its a must if you ask me for this kind of weather and sort throats.


7 comments

  1. I love black and white pictures too these are great shots :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww gorgeous pics!! love black and white. and adorable pup!

    xo
    Natalie
    www.littletoomuch.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics <3
    just posted a new outfit, love if you could check it out:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3502
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the view of the road and the sky. i love black and white too. it really sets a different kind of tone than color pictures! last pic had my heart melt! so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.