you could say ...

8/03/2013

flannel//old  skinnies//target tee//zumiez boots//thrifted beanie//downeastbasics


I'm ready for fall! Ok so I don't know about you but I feel like I can just style fall/ winter pieces so much more easier then summer. Maybe I'm wrong, but there is just something about the season maybe its the coziness.. or the smells. I bought apple cinnamon wax cubes for my scensy the other day and Have been waiting to try them out! once the weather gets cooler as for now clean linen is in now ;) any way I found these awesome duck boots at the thrift store for 3 dollars basically brand spanken new! & while the weather was some what chilly I kept it casual with a flannel, obey tee, and some black skinnes...oh yah and my polka dot beanie :) the combo is so comfy cozy I love it! as for hankers he just loves the camera what can I say? no really he does! once he hears it turn on he runs to wherever I am too photo bomb love that lil guy!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Really love this look ;)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and doggie! :) Cute post!

    www.FashSinCity.com

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love!
      :)

      hes a little stinker always photobombing!!

      Delete
  3. love the boots, I can't believe you got them for 3 dollars! and your dog is the cutest thing I have ever seen! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look!Great find with those boots, I think they can be fairly pricy for quality boots? Nice to see a fall-themed outfit, everyone's still wearing out summer!
    frum Likkie
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of your dog... perfection! I love it! This outfit makes me ready for some crunchy leaves!!

    lacyandcrew.com

    ReplyDelete