stars

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

 outfit shorts-similar blouse-similar shoes- f21 hat-target
 I cant tell you how long these star shorts have just been sitting in my drawer.. I was thinking the other day what to wear for the fourth which is tomorrow! and Its my little brothers birthday (18) so not so little!!! this year is just flying by!! So as I was digging threw my drawer I found these from like 4 years ago! They are so comfy! they are this really stretchy light comfy material perfect for summer, and the heat wave we have been getting which has been in the constant 90's which inst nearly as bad as Arizona.. but its still hot for here! Then I paired it with this sheer black blouse which is also lightweight, and my strappy black sandals which I have been loving and a orange red lip! & to keep the sun out of my face I wore my fedora. Hank decided to say hello, & everyone have a happy 4th!!

7 comments

  1. Hank is adorable! & those shorts are even more adorable. I love them :)

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts! amazing outfit!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3186
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this outfit is too great! I'm loving your shorts!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.