<----------->

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

outfit: leggings-boutique similar tee-f21 booties-f21 bag- old hat-target

hey guys! 
I cant tell you how comfy these leggings are! If you haven't noticed lately I have been all about being comfy since the weather is getting warmer around here! I got these tribal leggings at a local boutique.( I also have them in black and white) They are supper comfy!! I paired them with an over sized tee that says love on it, my floppy hat, and my fringe booties to tie the whole look together. :) 

7 comments

  1. Oh you look so great! I'm really loving your hat.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look <3

    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3192
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous look ! loving the leggings
    just followed you darling!
    [ aphrodite blue ]


    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.