feathers and such...

7/29/2013


hey!! Its Monday again, ugh... Hope you all had a good weekend! Me and hubs just layed around and had movie nights pretty much every night with hankers It was nice for him to finally be home! These were taken a few days ago & I have been loving cut offs especially for those days when it is super muggy sticky  out! I paired this Indian one with some black skinnies and some nude/ turquoise flip flops & my slouchy bag ;) to tie in the whole look. 

as for today I am going to be catching up and editing a ton of pics!! also If hubs is home in time tomorrow we are going to see Florida Georgia line! wooot!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look gorgeous here! Love your blog so I'm now following you on bloglovin and gfc :)

    do you have twitter?

    Www.sara-says.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love!! :)

      No I don't have twitter, but I am trying to make an instagram account that is public ;)

      xxoo

      Delete
  2. Hi! Love your blog, awesome photos! Your hair is gorgeous :)
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete