comfy camo

7/01/2013

outfit- tank old camo pants f21 shoes f21 bag- Dillards

hey there!! Its Monday! and its July already!! Oh my where did the time go Is it just me or does it seem like this year is just flying by! First off excuse my hair in this, It decided to do its own thing and not cooperate with me when I was styling it. anyway,This outfit is so comfy! These camo pants fit me perfect in the leg but are a little loose in the waist! I paired it with a solid black tank, Some strapy flops and my fave purse to give it more of a feminine look, I can tell you I will definatley wearing this more! I know I know I'm on the porch again, when husband is gone a lot and I am left with hankers, The porch is going to have to do for now ;)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yes this year has FLOWN by! It is crazy. Love the camo. Looks comfy yet super cute.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pants <3!
    check out the latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3183
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything camo is the best. Never thought to pair it like this. Great idea.

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete