chicken & potato bake

Monday, July 1, 2013

 ok so this is my go to when I dont 
feel like doing a ton of cooking! its the easiest and tastiest, and husband loves it! 

what you need
1 1b of chicken legs or breasts
8-9 potatoes
fresh rosmary
fresh thyme
olive oil
salt/ pepper


preheat your oven to 450. In a large bowl mix in your marinade for the chicken and potatoes first add about a cup of olive oil ,your fresh rosemary ,and thyme and ,salt and pepper, I added in some garlic powder for some extra flavor! toss your chicken legs in the marinade and coat them all let sit for 20 minutes or overnight for better taste! Wash and cut your potatoes into cubes leaving the skin on so they get nice and crisp! in a large casserole dish, coat the bottom of the dish with light olive oil not to much or your potatoes wont crisp! then evenly spread out your potatoes and add your chicken on top, adding in your marinade all over everything! top it off with your left over fresh herbs, & pop in the oven for an hour and 45 minutes and bam! a tasty dinner!

2 comments

  1. that looks amazing!!!
    check out the latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3183
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! I like this and think I am going to try it out! I just found your blog random by chance. I am glad I did! :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.