..

Saturday, July 20, 2013



 hey guys! its saturday woop! husband has been gone now for a week almost, and its just me and that little guy! thank god he comes home tomorrow! yay!! (enter applause here) haha anyway This tank I have been loving! its says "love looks not with the eyes but with the mind" - William Shakespeare. Its so comfy and perfect for when its way to hot out which it has been lately! I paired it with a stiped skirt and some nude wedges, and a chambray but it was way to hot for that!! Hank decided to jump in like always :) once he falls asleep I am off to the pool on this hot day!! wooo

& a very happppppy birthday to my momma :) I sent her some white roses with a card saying "together forever never apart maybe in distance but never at heart " we decided this shall be a tattoo we both will be getting when I go home which will hopefully be next month!!

11 comments

  1. I love your top <3 cute dog <3
    check out my latest look: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3322
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable, Chealsey! Love this outfit! One week is a long time to go without husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photos ! love the casual but gorgeous look :)
    http://gameofglam.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and like it! The dog is soooo cute!!^^
    I would like to make a blogswap with you, but the promocode doesn't seem to work... :/
    Have a lovely wednesday!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this outfit! Where did you get the skirt? I just looove the combination, casual and chic! :)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit. It is so casual and chic, and looks super comfy!

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that Forever 21 Graphic tee! Great combination :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.