art gallery

7/30/2013


Over the weekend hubs surprised me by taking me to the art gallery downtown! it is mostly locals art work and people from the high school! There were so many cool drawings and paintings I wanted to take tons more pics but the sign said no pictures and there was this lady watching our every move but before we entered i stood out of the room and got a sneak peek! straight ahead was my favorite thing to look at It was this giant portfolio filled with old sketches some finished some unfinished my fave was the vintage girl with her hair up in a bun only showing her backside. 

Then we went out for lunch, grabbed some red box movies and headed home
the end.
 :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. beautiful pics <3 happy august!
    check out my July favorites: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3356
    XOXO,Khloe

    ReplyDelete