a picture that has nothing to do with anything.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

hey guys! sorry I have been kind of MIA lately, I have been taking a little break  from blogging just simply because I was lazy  not to mention husband has been gone and just got home last night so we have been super busy! Its rainy and chilly here today, and I have not been in the best of moods this past week. I don't really want to explain, we will just leave it at I have been feeling like I'm on a roller-coaster with my emotions. Hubs isn't liking that to much! sorry!. Anyway I just wanted to update in case you don't hear from me in the next few days, Until then check out this completely random seal at sea world when hubs and I went back in 2011!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.