stripes

Sunday, June 2, 2013







outfit tank-downeast basics jeans-target bag-old shoes-thrifted 
Loving the whole stripe trend going around here, mostly you see them as pants but I love this tank! I paired it with white bottoms and a neutral bag & red lip! you can dress this loook up and dress it down I would wear a black pencil skirt with some heels and my hair down maybe add in a leather jacket too.;) Husband and I are headed downtown to go pick up this old antique chair that I have had my eye on for a while! Im crossing my fingers its still there and that they are even open on sunday. Its 7:17 right now and little hankers woke me up again at 6 on the dot to be fed... so far the latest I slept in is 8. Followed with a long 2 sometimes 3 hour nap in the afternoon.tonight calls for movie night in the living room and pure laziness.

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous as always!
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog!

    mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.