<------>

6/27/2013

outfit- shoes f21 shorts-local boutique top-old (honestly don't remember where I got it) hat-target similar
shades-old bag-old 
 hey there!! Ok so back to the porch again to do another outfit! I figured why not? Its 10:22 right now and it feels like its about a hundred degrees outside. seriously I broke a sweat just standing there... kidding... no really. Its true. Anyways. Can we all take a sec to look at dem shoes! seriously these are so comfy and they go with literally anything! I am loving them! I thought they would  look super cute with these light washed shorts and the crochet top I am wearing is actually a bathing suit cover up! ( I also use it as a chunky scarf!) & of course I have been loving floppy hats lately! they just seem to make any simple look, look better?? Also Hank once again decided to join me! I love him! & I dont mind one bit that he photo bombs ;)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. amazing look!
    check out my latest post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3175
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is wonderful! you are so stylish and lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit, I'm really loving that hat!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete