louis

6/14/2013

 outfit- top-f21 pants-similar hat-thrifted (brand new from target!) shoes-f21 bag-similar
 hey guys! sorry I have been gone a few days I took a mini break and just layed around in pajamas while the weather was cloudy & not good picture weather at all... anyway Im back now! :) & am so excited to share this outfit with you! I am loving peplum tops! I know they have been around for a while but they really give you curves to your figure if you are petite like me and only five two, we need something thats gonna give us some umph! so I paired this feminine top with some "baseball pants" as I like to call them rolled and some flops and a floppy hat to give it an evened out look of not to girly not to boyish, if that makes since. Also I dug out of the closet my little Louis Vuitton My mom got me for christmas a few years ago. I am proud to say its a fakey and I love it! I don't use it that much but when I do it seems to complete any look really!
on another not husband comes home today! wooot!
happy Friday loves

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Super cute!! Love the hat..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, I love the pants!!
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so... I want your pants, top, hat, shoes, and bag. Yeah... that's the whole outfit! I love it!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete