fringe

Saturday, June 8, 2013

outfit- skirt-f21 tank-f21 shoes f21-similar necklace- thrifted
I am soooo loving this skirt!! It is adorable to dress up or dress down! I decided to go in between with some sandals and a tribal triangle tee which is also my fave right now! and I paired it with a chunky coral necklace, perfect for summer. Which it has been feeling like that a lot around here lately its suppose to be in the high 80's today & tomorrow!! I plan on laying down by the pool and catching some sun because I look pasty. :)
have a good saturday!!

4 comments

  1. This is such a cute look, love the skirt!
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely skirt, loveee the fringe effect!

    Love,
    TFD | The Fashion District</

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous skirt! Looks like it would be ridiculously fun to twirl in!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.