comfy

6/15/2013

 outfit: graphic tee f21 loving this  pants-f21  shoes-f21bag-gift 
 
if I had to pick something to wear over and over again day after day It would be these pants and a graphic tee! These are the most comfiest pants I own, they are so light weight and slouchy its almost like pajama pants and the best part is you can dress them up or down. I decided to dress down and go for total comfort with a graphic tee and some teal fringe flip flops that are surprisingly comfy! If you want to dress it up a button down sheer top, some heels and a red lip would be chic. :)  as for now husband and I are off to dinner and  movie night!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Like this Look.Very Comfy Cute !!!

    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!

    -Krystin Tysire xo
    www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete