camo and hank?

Friday, June 7, 2013

 everything I am wearing is F21
hey there! its friday woot woot! Its just me and hankers today! hubs will be home later! another woot! ok Im done. Hank decided he wanted to be in these pictures today and was loving my shoes and would not leave them alone. Im also loving them! they are my fave and go with everything!!! I recently ordered a ton of things from F21 and I cant wait for more outfit posts to come! with my self timer on a stack of books on my porch... But hey I think they turned out pretty good? on a side not I am hating my hair today. Its at that weird long short length if that makes since... I miss it being realll long It still is a little bit but I feel like its not growing no matter what. anyways hank is getting so big! I mean look at that little chunk!! Have a good weekend!! & happy Friday loves! 

10 comments

  1. I like the camo paired w/ the graphic tee - Great look for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and blog! would love to swap buttons with you! Zoe @ turquoisebohemian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I would as well! my passionfruit adds have been acting up lately if you could just send your button htlm via email and i will do the same :)

      Delete
  3. I love that Hank decided to play model, as well! Great camo look! In case I haven't already informed you: I have a choose-your-prize jewelry giveaway going on now, as well!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the camo pants!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Blog! tons of great info! my blog is very similar !

    http://amandagabriella22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.