a day with hank...

Saturday, June 29, 2013

  his toys take over the living room.
 He collects things and brings them in a pile, 
somehow the green pig always wins.

 Then I got laundry out of the dryer fresh clean clothes
, He knew his blanket was in there, he grabs it drags it to his "pile"
  and lays on it. days with him are the best. :)


**reminder** gfc is going to be gone come this Monday! So if you would like to head on over to bloglovin & just click follow to keep up with posts, & anyone else you don't want to lose!

2 comments

  1. SO CUTE!!! I kind of want that giraffe. I don't have a dog though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just way too adorable! I swear I'm coming back as a dog!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.