what do you do?

Monday, May 6, 2013




Day 6, Monday: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

ok so I gotta say this one is pretty hard to answer....
what do I do?

what do I do....
I am a wife to the most loving caring hard working man in the world. I am a fur momma to Hank the bulldog and Millie the guinea pig. I spend most of my days at home caring and loving my animals and cleaning the house. Pinterest is where you can find me most of the time. seriously. Husbands job is all over the place sometimes he hangs out with me sometimes he Is gone a lot... I am lucky enough to get to stay home.. Most of the time I get bored and wish family was around or near us... I draw when it really gets boring or at least I try to.. but most of the time nothing comes to mind. I love to cook and I try to bake. One of my favorite things to make is chicken and potato bake with fresh herbs its the easiest recipe in the world. Also husbands fave are artichokes ;). I spend a lot of time on the laptop..& listening to bob Marley something about three little birds always makes my day, Im not sure i f this answered the question but It mostly describes how a day goes

 

3 comments

  1. Love the blog! I will be a military wife soon and I am a little scared for how much life will change but I am excited to be with my man.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It is very exciting! my husband is no longer in the military but works in the oil fields so he is gone a ton! it is scary at first, but so worth it when you are together :)

      Delete
  2. I always forget your hubby was a Marine (mine was too!) and I cannot even handle how cute Hank is, He kind of looks like a mini version of my dog Axell!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.