the wind gave me a mustache...

Wednesday, May 1, 2013



^the wind gave me a hair mustache^

Hank had his second outing outside and he hates it. let me just say his little paws go crazy on the cement and he ducks like something is going to fly over his head he is really scared of the wind and yesterday was very windy. As you may be able to tell by my crazy hair flying around everywhere. On to a better note, I got these cute little legging at a local boutique and my free people top for only 40 bucks at the same boutique it is the comfiest shirt I own!

2 comments

  1. pretty pics and the dog is so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute leggings and t-shirt! And I cannot get enough of your puppy!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.