something Im good at.....

Thursday, May 2, 2013


 drawing, I guess it was just one of those things that came naturally.. a lot of it was my grandpa who taught me everything I know. I wouldn't really say I'm good at it. but more that I like doing it. Its something you can do and it doesn't have to be perfect you can just make it your own, and if you don't like how it looks you can always start over or erase.
its like an escape from the world for a little while when I start drawing I just keep going, I get so into it I cant stop I could draw for hours and hours.

3 comments

  1. you have so much talent!
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning.
    You have true talent.

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Being able to draw is such an awesome talent.
    I love the colorful tree one :)

    ~Sam
    www.samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.