obey

Sunday, May 26, 2013

outfit- obey tee-zumiez similar here jeans-target shoes- thrifted bag old-A&E
 
so I have been slightly obsessed with my obey tee. Its old I got it about a year ago but I'm just now finding out that it goes with everything! little bit of white on white a red lip and some neutrals and BAM! ;) see what I did there?. anyway it has been a lazy day! husband and I are off to go see fast and furious six once little baby falls asleep, which isn't anytime soon. He hasn't been feeling too good these past few days and has been either really sleepy or crazy wild with tons of energy! today it was the energy one.

3 comments

  1. i love when old pieces of clothing come back around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look <3
    check out my latest look :http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3152
    xoxo Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great casual look! And your backdrop is fabulous. :)

    -Lauren
    http://styleofonesown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.