life around here lately.........

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

 
what you see is whats been going on, Elton John was bought and then husband and I rocked out to Bennie & the jets.

 hankee boy watched Marley and me with me and sat right on my lap and literally watched it for a whole ten minutes tilting his head back and forth in the cutest little way possible.

 my box of 15 mason jars I bought are now down to
 only 2 in my cupboard and the rest are being used for the
 following; cotton balls, quitips, bracelets, makeup brushes, flowers, & dog treats just to name a few.

 Buddha was discovered at walmart and was a  disappointment 
and husband has convinced me that it is now a fire hazard because the cords touch the water to make the waterfall happen if that makes since? 
so I am officially afraid to turn it on.

also a cute little suit was found at wallmart for a whoppin 11 bucks a piece cant beat that & since we have no target. I know I know!! walmart is surprisingly where its at...who knew right?
& little baby decided to give momma a show of his little teeth and put on a smile :)
life around here is pretty good.

3 comments

  1. That swimming suit is adorable, where is it from?
    Whoever was the first one to think of using mason jars for those things is a genius!

    ~Sam
    http://samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it is from walmart!! I know you can use those things for just about anything! Love it!

      xo

      Delete
  2. great pics <3
    check out my latest post: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3132
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.