lately..

Monday, May 20, 2013

    the weather has been cold and rainy all of a sudden. I shouldn't have gotten use to the 70 some degree weather we were having a few days ago. uggs are out and winter coat is on. I mean come on.. its may. someone said it snowed here last year in july. lets just hope that one doesn't happen. Husband comes home today yay! I have been going crazy just being here all by my self for the past week. there is only so much you can do ya know?

 can we talk about the coconut oil I bought yesterday?? Trust me go out and buy some. I know I have only been using it a day buttt! it made my skin feel so nice and soft and dewy! I loved it! its so moisturizing I even put it all over my lips! Im sure you've heard about a lot of people using this lately? no? ok well here are just some things you can use it for; cooking, skin for acne or as a moisturizer it is a natural disinfectant, skin, hair to help it grow faster and keep it shiny, cuticles.. and more! I have been using it on my face because I recently just got a breakout due to that time off month and already the swelling went down :) 

12 comments

  1. I use coconut oil on EVERYTHING! Everyone thinks I'm crazy but it's perfect in every situation, good to know I'm not the only one!

    <3 Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coconut oil too! After exfoliating I'll rub it into my skin and soak for a while in the tub. Makes your skin feel great. I haven't cooked with it because I don't like how coconut tastes though. PS- Love the way you processed these pics!

    -Lauren @ Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo! I'll have to try the exfoliating I have just been using it as a moisturizer :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful pics <3
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3143
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics girl! Did you by chance get my email in response to your comment about button swapping? Xoxo

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! yes I just checked it!! :)

      sorry took a little while to get back to you!

      Delete
  5. It does seem like there is a fad with coconut oil lately! I will have to try it out ;)

    ~Sam
    http://samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little gems! Great photos that tell stories! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.