Insta -lately

Sunday, May 5, 2013

^see those flops thrifted for 2 dollas :)^

   so I have been excited to do an outfit post for about 4 days now and the weather just keeps ruining it. It is about 30 degrees out and the wind is just whirling out there and guess what? rain tomorrow, rain the next day, & rain the next day... just kidding but we are suppose to get rain monday and tuesday. Im hoping it doesn't happen & I can get back into the swing of things.. I spent an hour just writing down outfit ideas ;) & I cant wait to share them with all of you!

as for the may challenge for today it is either a blogger or family member you want to express your love & devotion for. I am picking husband :) I love him with all of my heart and he is the most handsome dimple smiling man I've ever seen :D

3 comments

  1. great pics <3
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shots!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your everyday lifestyle blog with lovely pictures. And the Aztec print pants are stunning :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.