in the mountains

Friday, May 24, 2013

 outfit- tank-down east basics jeans-target moccasins-minnetonka

 these were taken the other day when husband was home and we went shooting out in the mountains! it was so pretty! I think I am going to do all of my outfits out here! I don't know if you would really call this an "outfit" it just happened to be what I was wearing and I was just messing around taking some pics. love the scenery! 

**also was wondering if anyone else is experiencing difficulty when uploading pics via computer. So i recently had to switch over and use picasa. That is why I have been slowly lacking posts because my upload er was literally taking a day to upload 5 pics. Any suggestions on how to fix that would help a lot :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.