happy mothers day!!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

dad&mom 

happy mothers day to my momma! My best friend, the one I can tell anything to & she is always there to listen. The one who wipes my tears. the one who loves me for who I am. I love you so much momma & I miss you more than you know. Everyday I wish we lived closer! Don't worry you will be close when we have little babies :).. Heres to you the most amazing, loving, selfless, & caring woman I have ever known,one day I hope I can do as good of a job as you do
 :))!

1 comment

  1. Hi Lady! Following you back from the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop! I am so happy I found your blog! New follower of yours on GFC and bloglovin'. Yay. Hope you can follow back!

    Sweet post:).

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.