hank did it...

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

outfit: top-down east basics jeans-old/target bag-old ae Flops-thrifted! necklace-down east basics
 Im so glad  I got the time to finally put a quick outfit together and take a few pics! Husband did good! These flops I have been loving and wearing with absaloutly everything! they were thrifted! for a whole 2 dollas! 
Not to mention the are about a size or two too big but I dont care
 oh yah you see the last pic you notice that big huge scratch on my chest?? well maybe not huge but its noticeable! hank did that. he is in that puppy phase where what he think he wants or says goes. & doesn't like when mommy and daddy tell him "no." I have been up since about 5 this morning & am off to take a much needed nap!

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.