desert sky

Thursday, May 30, 2013

outfit-jeans target tank-f21 sweater-American Eagle shoes-thrifted bag-old

Its been pretty chilly here still in the mornings so this big comfy tribal sweater has been my fave! I wear it around the house, outside, & anywhere really. Its one of those pieces thats so comfy you just want to wear it all the time! I tried the white on white look with it and went for more of a neutral feel, it would also  look great in the winter with some boots, loving these and they will be on my Christmas list, this year! some leggings and a band tee underneath ;) if you really wanna try something fun go for a bold lip either red or deep purple!


** so remember in my last post about the sea salt spray? well I tried filming it twice and my camera doesn't like me so I am going to post pics soon on that ;) **

10 comments

  1. I really like the simplicity of these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove the sweater! and the background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful back drop for you pictures :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit looks super comfy! Cute blog :)

    Jessica
    ncgrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous <3
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos <3
    www.raychoox.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sweater. Love the print

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look... perfect for desert..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.