.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013


its rainy out so I thought putting together something summery would be fun! Im loving the vintage bathing suit trend! High waisted bottoms! love love love! and also the old levi's you can find at your thrift store and do a little DIY I haven't found any at mine yet, but when I do I plan on doing a post on them! :) also a comfy Celine tee you cant go wrong! and a gorgeous fringe leather skirt. I may be a little late on the ol converse trend but these Literally will go with everything! Ohhh! and I bought that little sea salt spray right there for like four dollars at walmart! best stuff ever I tell ya feels like you were just at the beach and your hair looks just like those sexy beach waves! I plan on doing a video review on that soon ;)

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.