spring

Monday, April 1, 2013

Untitled #132
some things I'm loving for spring
sorry I haven't done an outfit post in a long time. Its so hard for me to take pictures on my own since husband is always gone and sometimes I can get a good pic, sometimes not so much plus little hankee has been keeping me very busy!. I promise I will soon! Have you noticed the orange red lip? ah I have! and I have been loving it! perfect for spring time


oh yeah and  Im over HERE today talking about awkward things,on this  lovelies blog!

4 comments

  1. i am personally loving the orange-lips trend for spring!

    jordan
    exclusively chic blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling outfit!! I may have to get that crop top!
    xo,
    Becky
    cellajane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.