two years ago today....

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

 I married the love of my life, my best friend,my everything. He is one amazing man and continues to amaze me I never thought I could love him more than I already do. Each day I love him more and more. He is everything I ever wanted and more. I am so happy to have you as my husband, I cant wait to see what the future has to offer us. We have grown together in so many ways, and continue to make our relationship stronger. I can see us when we are old in our rocking chairs hand in hand. you. me . forever. Here's to you handsome and many more special years to come.


13 comments

  1. AH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT SONG BY TRAIN.
    you two are adorable.
    love your blog.
    let me know if you want to swap ads/buttons! i'd love to!
    xoxo
    e
    http://nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Id love too just go into sponsor and submit your button there :)

      Delete
  2. Oh!! Congratulations!!! Happy Anniversary!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! check out my wedding inspired post today too!! http://goo.gl/PQtW2
    amanda @ things to hold and stir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these pictures are so great! And happy anniversary! I can't wait to be married :) Have a wonderful wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! :) Happy anni!!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post :) I'm new to the blogging world, and I found your blog through a friend (I'm your newest follower!). Feel free to check out my budding blog, Slightly Strange, and let me know what you think! I would love new followers and any advice you can give about how to make my blog better!
    Thanks,
    Julie
    7julieh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.