oh take me..

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

 ^palm trees^
 ^flip flops^
^cactus^
 
to Arizona, I miss the weather there even though its getting hotter and hotter. I'm in a bit of a dilemma with my wardrobe ya know those days you have where you have a whole closet full of clothes but you cant find anything!! that me today. I'm about to just wear sweats and call it good. Since we moved to Arizona all I had to wear when we were there was my summer clothes, welp those are all in a box with a big fat label on them in the closet. Now I have to result to winter clothes. Let me just add there are some things I still have from 8th grade and not to mention High school...talk about update!! So here are some pictures of pretty things that I miss & this crap weather that needs to turn into spring time soon.
 snow. go away.

6 comments

  1. Summertime is just my favorite and living in California, I have been blessed with amazing weather. I'm so sorry that the weather where you are isn't warm. Hopefully it warms up soon:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im all about the sweats!
    and its so sad when your man leaves isn't it? :( haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trust me i have been in sweats allllllll week!! yes it is! :(

      Delete
  3. Haha, I am SO looking forward to flip flop weather! Texas can't make it's mind up to save its life about whether it wants to stay cold or warm. I wouldn't mind Arizona one bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Jeans !!!
    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.