Im gonna pop some tags.

Monday, April 8, 2013



 ^thrift store dime a dozen, all it needs is film a whopping 4 dolla bill.^
^ found some bracelets 2 bucks for all! ^
 ^ plain white cups & a sharpie^
 ^ designed some rocks^
 ^our cups^

 ^momma^
I seriously don't know what I would do if momma wasn't here. Probably have a concussion from banging my head against the wall. funny? No I'm serious! We went thrifting & found so many things!! One thing not included above is mason jars! reallll mason jars for 5 bucks for the whole box I got about 10! I was so excited! then things just kept getting better and better we found A POLAROID camera!! All it needs is film and I am so excited to use it! We got some white cups and decorated them to keep busy, & also drew on some rocks. seriously if you are ever bored go get some rocks and doodle. Probably the most fun I had in a few weeks. We decorated my little apartment no longer looks like an empty whole but a cozy home! we hung pictures up & my favorite is the bathroom more pics of that to come very soon. I am sorry I have been MIA these past few days Momma and I have been so busy! Little hank has his first appointment today! and he is going to be wearing this
 ^ cutest shirt in the world! ^

2 comments

  1. So fun! The puppy is adorable!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time with my mom and a solid thrifting trip sounds amazing right about now! It's so crazy the things you can find for so cheap!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Chealsey Walton b l o g. Design by FCD.